invite you to contribute a presentation in any area of mathematical sciences.
The expected duration of contributed talks is 15 or 20 minutes. Abstracts
should not exceed one page (if it is possible). All presented paper's abstracts
will be published in the conference proceeding.
selected and peer review articles will be published in the following journals
only if at least one of the authors is officially registered
- Advances in Difference Equations
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
- Journal of
Inequalities and Applications (SCI)
- Sarajevo Journals of Mathematics
- International Electronic Journal of Geometry
- TWMS Journal of Applied and Engineering Mathematics
- Mathematical Sciences and
- Konuralp Journal of Mathematics
- International Journal of Educational Studies in Mathematics
should be sent as in template files following:
template for abstract submission: template.docx
template for abstract submission: template.pdf
authors should upload their abstracts (in .docx and .pdf formats) to the Abstract Submission Form.
(If you have not filled the registration form thoroughly, your application will
not be further proceeded.)
have faced a server problem, please fill the Abstract Submission Form, template.docx and
them to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org