Abstracts submitted for presentation will undergo a thorough selection process carried out by the distinguished scientific committee members and external reviewers.
The official language of the Conference will be English and all abstracts must be written and presented in English. The expected duration of the accepted contributed talks is 20 minutes. Abstracts should not exceed one page (if it is possible).
Authors must use the official template and strictly follow the abstract guidelines detailed in the abstract template:
LaTeX template for abstract submission: template.tex
PDF template for abstract submission: template.pdf
Moreover, accepted proceedings for the IECMSA-2022 will be submitted for inclusion in
after presented at the conference.
Also, IECMSA-2022 invites the submission of original and unpublished full-length papers of presentations to the following peer-reviewed journals:
- Communications in Advanced Mathematical Sciences
- Fundamental Journal of Mathematics and Applications (TR-Index)
- International Electronic Journal of Geometry (TR-Index, ESCI)
- Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Modelling
- Mathematical Sciences and Applications E-Notes (TR-Index)
- Universal Journal of Mathematics and Applications
All conference attendees must log in to our conference system to complete the online conference registration. After you create a new account you will be directed to user panel that you can upload abstract of your presentation and download the acceptance letters. It is available to track your registration and to upload bank receipt payment confirmation forms.