The conference will be a hybrid event – hosted online simultaneously with a face to face event in Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey.
These conferences gathered a large number of international world-renowned participants.
The main aim of this conference is to promote, encourage, and provide a forum for the academic exchange of ideas and recent research works. The conference will present new results and future challenges, in a series of virtual keynote lectures and virtual contributed short talks.
The presentations will be given in English. The peer-reviewed abstracts of all accepted presentations will be published in the conference abstracts book. Moreover, accepted proceedings for the IECMSA-2022 may be submitted for inclusion in
after presented at the conference.
Also, IECMSA-2022 invites the submission of original and unpublished full-length papers of presentations to the following peer-reviewed journals:
- Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii Ovidius Constanta (SCIE)
- Communications in Advanced Mathematical Sciences
- Hagia Sophia Journal of Geometry
- Fundamental Journal of Mathematics and Applications (TR-Index)
- International Electronic Journal of Geometry (TR-Index, ESCI)
- Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Modelling
- Mathematical Sciences and Applications E-Notes (TR-Index)
- Universal Journal of Mathematics and Applications
- Special Issue "Advances in Matrix Transformations, Operators and Symmetry"
We hope you will attend and contribute to the “11th International Eurasian Conference on Mathematics Sciences and Applications" (IECMSA-2022).
We look forward to seeing you in Istanbul.
Prof. Dr. Murat Tosun
Chairman of IECMSA